Pages

school starts this Tues. (for me LoL).

Tomorrow is already the start of classes for our school. I'm guessing almost all schools are going to start, too. My bro will be going to school again hehe Oh and no school for me today (since it's already like AM.), because it's our RLE every MTW and capping is still on July so we can't have our duty yet (officially). Anyways our section will be having an orientation for our RLE (hospital duty) on Tues., we'll be having it with another section.

Hay..It's a miracle! For the first time in my college life our section retained BUT it remained from our section this summer (though some wants the section to be retained from last sem (the CDx days), right? ahehe). Damn! If only we could pick our own section and classmates huh. I'm guessing that's what everybody's been thinking through the back of their minds, too. I have no idea why they make it a problem. I mean, I don't mind being in the same section or being reshuffled. I just mind if the professors teach well and if my groupmates for our hospital duties are participative/cooperative. And when it comes to friends, eversince our sections keep on reshuffling, people's friends change, too. My friends change every semester, so I don't have any stable friend/s. At least some people still keep in touch with me, hang-out; I get to see some of the people I know around school - they still remember me somehow. Unlike other people who have friends here since H.S. and stuff..mine are way far (It's good some still keep in touch..). But at least I can find 1 or 3 here to be with; and that's quite enough for me to keep me focused in studying. I don't want my reason for failing to achieve my goal to be because of the influence of peers. Stupid reason huh. But it can happen! Besides, I can balance myself! People wonder how I do that with a busy sched. :S (uhmm, try to balance your time. Geez.) it's a nonsense thing to ask - common sense. Anyways yea, that's a good thing for me :) For those people asking me that question, stop asking me how and just use y'all common sense and try it ok.

I guess that's it. Oh..I can't wait for capping! I'm already, a little nervous though ahehe ^-^. God bless to everyone in their first day at school! <3

0 comments: